Friday 12 May 2017

12 Questions with Aadam Ali (PHYSIQONOMICS)


1) Who is Aadam? (where are you from, what do you do, a bit about yourself (hobbies, etc)

Aadam is a serial perfectionist who draws stickmen when he should be writing. He hails from London, helps people look better naked, and also writes things on the internet. Some people think he's semi-not bad, others get angry because he swears a lot. Yeah, I totally spoke about myself in third person.


2) How many years have you been training?

Around a decade

3) Whats been the hardest part of your journey so far? and how have you overcome them (set backs, rejections, injuries, basically anything difficult that you have had to overcome) 

TBC (Come back soon and find out!!) 

 4) What does your typical workout/diet routine look like? 

Diet: Varies. I generally prefer a lower carb diet – not because I think carbs are bad. I simply have a "fat-tooth" as opposed to a "sweet-tooth" and my diet accommodates for that. I cycle calories throughout the week with at least one extended (24-30 hours) fast per week. Training: Really, this varies. I have periods of really high frequency with periods of really low frequency (think the typical, "BRO split") 

5) What have you learned over the past year regarding training, lifestyle and nutrition? 

Adherence > optimal. Whatever diet and training plan helps keep you healthy and active – do that. 

6) What's your favourite cheat/Treat meal? 

I don't have any 'favourite cheat/treat meals. If I want to eat something I'll eat it. 

 7) one supplement that you could not live without? 

 I don't care much for supplements. 

 8) If you had to start out from scratch with your physique what would you do differently and why? 

This is where everyone will say, "I don't have any regrets, my journey made me who I am". Which, by the way, is patently bullshit. Here’s why: humans have a short life-span in the grand scheme of things and a big part of life is not only trying to get from point A to B but getting from A to B as efficiently as possible so that we can move to the next set of A to B’s. And the more time you waste on one set of A to B’s, the less time you have to do other sets of A to B’s. So, If we were able to go back and change things, we would. Because it would’ve made our lives just that bit easier. For me: -- Learn about calories -- Focus on progressive overload -- Having abs is just as awesome as I thought it'd be 

 9) Who do you look upto in the fitness industry and why? 

 I don't look up to anyone because I don't like putting people up on a pedestal. I do respect many though. There're too many too list but I spoke about all of them here: 

http://physiqonomics.com/debts-and-gratitude/ 

10) If you had to give one bit of advice to people starting out what would that be?

Achieving the body you want is damn hard and that's EXACTLY why you should do it. You'll learn more about yourself, grow as a person, and build confidence that will transfer to other areas of your life. Because how you do one thing is how you do everything. Damn, that's good. I'm gonna steal this from myself.

11) What new goals are on the horizon? (new goals, aims, etc) 

 I just want to continue creating content that *I* enjoy creating. 

12) Where can people find you? (website, social media accounts) 

Physiqonomics.com 
Fb.com/physiqonomics (for nearly daily posts) Instagram.com/physiqonomics





 

LATEST 12 QUESTIONS BELOW....................